Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday failure

Melted rubber for breakfast?

Lately, I've been setting up the coffee maker at night and just turning on the burner in the morning. Apparently, I did not set up the coffee last night but this morning did not remember. The results are above, along with a horrible smell throughout the entire house. What you are seeing is coffee stained melted rubber coating the inside of the coffee maker. Thank goodness Jeff was already long gone to work-now I can hide the evidence of my incompetence.

Below is what I worked on yesterday. I painted the brown deer and the rhino, and cleaned up the golden deer. These guys are going up somewhere in the house. I don't know if it is visible from the photo, but both the brown deer and the blue background for the golden deer are covered in paint dots. I love doing those dots, as it adds complexity and texture to a pretty simple project.


I'm hoping after my third business call this morning, Porter and I can go for a walk and get some coffee. Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment